Camphill communities welcome volunteers who are interested in staying and working in the community as a guest for an extended period.
Volunteering in a Camphill community gives you the opportunity to:
● make a difference to the lives of people with learning and other disabilities
● learn about learning disabilities, social care and the Camphill approach
● share your skills and creativity and learn new skills
● improve your spoken English
● meet other volunteers from all over the world
Each Camphill community has different needs and expectations but all communities follow a careful recruitment process to make sure volunteers are suitable.
There are currently no vacancies advertised. You can contact Camphill at www.cvt.org.uk